Monday, June 22, 2009

Arrival in Ethiopia....finally!

Yes, we made it to Addis after a very smooth flight. The flight was half full so many of us had the entire row. WE are styaing at the Ethiopian Guest Home. Tomorrow we go to ET Transitional Home in the morning and play soccer with the street kids in the afternoon. Mother Teresa Orphanage and A HOPE HIV orphanage on Wednesday. I think we are going to Kidmia on Thursday now so we'll miss the Compassion drop off center in ET.
Thanks you for all of your prayers. Once we were on the plane (for the second time) we have seen Gods favor. Upon arrival, the airport was quiet and we quickly made our way through. All of our luggage arrived in tact full of donations. No one asked us to declare anything. Only the plastic crates of formula were checked. Smooth~ what an anwer to prayer.
God is so good. Our plans will not be foiled.
Keep praying-
We have kids to reach with the love of Christ.
Danielle

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOOO God is so Good! I know He is going to do amazing things through the team. I am praying and tonight I put you on my life groups prayer list. The team has 10 more people praying!... May you all be blessed through God's Work! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my hour to pray so I am praying as I read over the various posts and tweets. Praising God you all are safe and sound in Ethiopia so you can begin to be His eyes, His ears, His Hands, and His feet to those children who need to experience His love from you. God's power will be mighty through all of you!

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my hour to pray so I am praying as I read over the various posts and tweets. Praising God you all are safe in Ethiopia finally so you can begin to be His eyes, His ears, His hands, and His feet to these precious children in Ethiopia He has called you to serve. They will experience His love through you in a powerful way! Jehovohnissi- the Lord is your banner!

    ReplyDelete